Wednesday 14 December 2011

If you seem to be reading this blog.. :)

Assalamualaikum and BIG Welcome 
to anyone who has accidentally found this blog!!



I haven't been really expecting any readers, since this blog is sooo simple, and the contents are just mere ramblings of myself..it is a bit embarrassing to have readers..hehe.

Well actually at first I wanted to share this page with anyone around the world, so that I could continue to share my life experience as I find it realy helpful to read the stories of others may they be inspirational or not, just to know that I am not alone in the world. I think blog readers get my point..hehe..

However, since many things came up lately, I decided not to invite the public to view this blog unless!! you accidentally found it..so I consider that to be.fate? a little thing or two in this blog might be helpful to you..

This blog was then decided to be dedicated to my children. So they could travel back in time to witness their parents' moments. If they get bored, hopefuly they will find beneficial advice if not guidance to them later..insyaALLAH.

So just in case, ALLAH Has Selected you to view this very naive writings, please do enjoy..I hope you'll get something from here. I really hope it'll be a blessing rather than another thing that bores you.hehe..


AHLAN WASAHLAN!
Please enjoy and I appologise for any inappropriate details mentioned in any of my entries.
may ALLAH BLESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment