Friday 23 November 2012

A Studying Mother.


Bismillahirrahmaanirraheem.

Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Aalamin for a beautiful Friday.

The Boys (Walid and Mashary's Uncles) left for a day trip to Port Said after brunch leaving Mashary and Ummi with Ummujiddah Khyriyah at home. We pray that you guys have a safe trip and come back with lots of seafood!!! heheh..

Alhamdulillah for it has been a week since our family got reunited in Mansoura and this also means Ummi gets back to focusing on studies and exams.

only 7 days more to the Paediatrics written exam and I'm feeling quite nervous.However I will do my best to face the paper,smiling hopefully!!!.

It's true that the new academic year has not yet begun but I am already starting to feel very grateful that Mashary came to light up our lives while we arestill studying..

I've been inspired by so many amazing mothers who are great at work but also successful in being a mother!

I wish to be one of them insyaALLAH.

I am very happy that I get to spend a whole lot of time with my little darling while trying my best to finish reading up a topic or so.Since babies need a lot of attention, I am satisfied and thankful with the time given to me to be a mother to my son, that is to feed him, to bathe him, to talk to him, to play with him, to teach him, and to comfort him and put him to bed.

Of course, I also need some time to study but I think that being a mother before having to work gives us both more time to spend with each other, and this is verrryyy important not only to culture a healthy relationship but also in nurturing the baby's needs, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
Alhamdulillah.

The day will come when the time spent with my Little Mashary becomes less,
I really can't imagine that,
but I know I have to learn to put my trust in ALLAH,
and pray that He Educates Mashary by Sending 'His Angels' in the form of nursery caretakers,
school teachers, bus drivers, and many other important roles that Mashary will get to know in the future.

However, as for now, I will continue to give my 200% into making this boy the luckiest one, insyaALLAH.

May the milk, the hugs, the kisses, the songs we sing together, the talks we have that you enjoy so much, and the fun lessons we have make you a more confident person when you grow up.
And may some weakness of Ummi and Walid, make you a person of patience,
May you grow strong,inside and out, my love.
May The Creator Protect you always.

Ameen, Ya Rahmaan, Ya Raheem.

No comments:

Post a Comment