Saturday 27 April 2013

Happy 25th, Walid !


Bismillah Walhamdulillah!


After the exams, I was so spirited to celebrate, and cook, and have some company!
And Aiman's birthday came at the right time!~

I was so excited  but I was in a dilemma on whether to celebrate it over a simple family dinner, or to invite some friends along.

So I decided on the latter because I know how Aiman treasures and loves his friends. So if it's going to be his birthday then it has gotta be his style.

And his style was of course having a futsal match with close friends.
Alhamdulillah I managed to ask some of his friends to help out as it was supposed to be a surprise party..

So the day came, and I told Aiman that I will be bringing Mashary over to the HKs for dinner and some party, He said okay but he looked really sad as he muffled, 

"Eh, looks like it's your birthday today, you're the one going our partying, while I stay home", 

I could only just reply, " uhm, we'll be home early :) "

hahaha..

Farah and Lina came to fetch me and off we went to the HKs to cook and prepare all the food from there.
Alhamdulillah Mashary felt sleepy and slept most of the time I was cooking.
Then the cake arrived  and after maghrib we departed to The Stadium as as fast as we could.

On the way there we met some of Aiman's friends carrying the mee goreng we ordered with some drinks.
Phew was I glad they were willing to help, not to mention farah carrying the 'tikar' all the way to the stadium!

Then as we arrived, my friends helped to set up the place (some helped to take care of Mashary as he was awaken from his much needed nap, huhu)
 and we were ready!!

The Birthday Boy really had no idea that we were there!!
He was really surprised but of course managed to control the expressions!! 

Alhamdulillah we had a great time, together as a family and also with friends that we treasure so much.
Without them none of this would've happened.






And being Aiman,
His friends really play a huge part in his life,
He literally can't live without them,
They mean a whole lot to him,
and that means they mean a whole lot to Mashary and I too.
Thanks for always being there for him!


And to the Birthday Boy (Walid)
It's your 1st birthday as a father and I think life has just begun!
We are grateful that we are the ones Chosen by ALLAH to celebrate this day with you,
and we hope to celebrate it in the coming years as a happy family.
I only wish the best for you,
I only wish you'll find your way to your True Love,
and I wish that we will be able to provide you with enough strength, happiness, and love throughout your journey.


May ALLAH Bless your kindness,
May ALLAH Replace your sins with His Mercy,
May ALLAH make you happy in this world, and the hereafter.


Ameen.


credits to:
My Lovely Friends ( you know who you are )
Akhi & Family 
Sotd & Wahid
Zulaikha the RedV Baker
&
THOSE WHO CELEBRATED AND SENT WELL WISHES AND DUA
&
AIMAN'S PARENTS, WHO GAVE BIRTH TO HIM 25 YEARS AGO..

No comments:

Post a Comment